Q- Can you write down 3 trends you have found in the results.
A-
The first trend that I found from my results is that everyone that answers my questionaire answered that their favorite sport is basketball. There are 8 people who answered my questionairre and 6 people chose basketball as their favorite sport.
The second trend is that many people chose that number 5 on the scale to be their loving on the sport that they have chose. On my survey, I have a scale from 1-5 that tells how much that person like the sport that they have chosen. As a result, many people have chosen 5 as their answer. Out of 8 people, I got 6 people with an answer of 5.
The third trend is about the national teams that people have chosen. On my survey, I have a question for which national teams that people chose, and most people chose "Vietnam" as their favorite national team. Out of 8 people 3 people chose Vietnam as their favorite national team.
Q- What is your newspaper report going to be about?
A-
After the results that I got on my questionaire, my newspaper is going to be about basketball. On my questionaire, people's favorite sport is about basketball and they tell why they enjoy. But I don't really like to do basketball that much so I think that I will have a 50-50 % between soccer and basketball. I would choose soccer because soccer is the sport that I know much about, but basketball, I am not really sure that I know much about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment