Saturday, 12 March 2011

MY AIS NEWSLETTER.

         Danny Ha.
                                                                                                                                                          Grade: 7
AIS NEWSLETTER
-  I am going to do the AIS Newsletter. My AIS Newspaper is going to be about the soccer superstar ‘Christiano Ronaldo”. My purpose for this is to write this newsletter for the students of AIS and the teachers at AIS.  Here are all the steps that I have to do to accomplish my AIS Newsletter.
 First- I made a banner for my newspaper using paint.net. I then fix the page that I need to use in the banner. I made the banner using many layers.
Second- When I have finished making my banner, I saved it then go to Microsoft Publisher. When I got to Microsoft Publisher, I fixed my margin then I pasted my banner using the picture frame.
Third- When I have done pasting my banner into the picture frame in my Microsoft publisher, plan how am I going to present newspaper.
Fourth- When I have finished planning how to present my newspaper, I start going on websites by going on Google and using Boolean connectors to help me search for what I need. When I got to Google, I typed in what I need then I go to that website, then I read the information part of that dialog then write it down with my own word into my columns that I have made in my planner sheet.
Fifth- After I have done all that writing that I need on my newspaper, I went to Google and find an image that connects and is related to the words that I have written in the columns. I pasted the pictures that I have chosen into the picture frame.
Sixth- When I have done doing finding an appropriate image for my AIS Newspaper, I decorated my Newspaper. I decorated by going on Google and find a background for my Newspaper. After I found a black background, I put it in then I changed all my words to a white color.
Seventh- After writing to dialog in my Newspaper, I went to my documents and took the stars to separate the dialog in two halves so people who is reading this won’t get confuse.
Eight- I have finished with my newspaper, so I have to embed my newspaper. I embed it by switching it to another document, and then I have to embed it on that document. After I have embed it on my blog, I did my sources table and embed it on my blog.
- Those are all the steps that I have done to complete my AIS Newspaper.
 My objective on the newspaper that I have made is to let the reader read and understand what I am trying to talk about. I am trying to let the reader know what is going on in the daily life of AIS. I think that it is important to have an AIS Newspaper because I think that many people at AIS should know what is going on. For example; Sport teams, upcoming events and the honor role. With the AIS newspaper, students can be able to know more about things that have pasted, current and upcoming. When I was doing the AIS Newspaper, my most difficult thing is using the sources table and the Boolean connectors. I have the most difficulties on that because when I have searched for the websites that I have needed, it sometimes might not come out what I want, so I have to try many times to figure out what I want. I have tried many times and went to many links to find out what I need. I also have problems and the sources table because I don’t know what to type out what the Boolean connectors I want, so I have to use many words. Those are the two problems I am having trouble on. Anything else, I am fine with.
If I was to do my AIS Newspaper once over again, then I would do it a different style. I would not just write words just like before. This time, I would have more advertisement on my newspaper. For example; put coupons, advertise what I am writing on, where they are sold and if I was to write about sports then I would write the scores and advertise how to get free tickets. I would not do it this way because I think that it is not enough because it doesn’t have any advertisement and it does not have anything that makes the reader want to read more into my Newspaper.
After writing my AIS Newspaper, I felt happy for what I have done because I think that what I have produce looks beautiful, but I kind of felt disappointed for some parts that I have done poorly; some of the sentences in my columns were cutted off and the sentence was wrong because of the cutted words. I haven’t put enough effort into my decoration part because my newspaper doesn’t look interesting to read and there is not enough advertisement.
 For all the time I have done the AIS Newspaper, it was exhauted, but it was really fun. If I was to choose my favorite ICT project so far, I would choose the AIS Newspaper.



Copy righted by Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment