1) My name is Danny Ha and this is my ICT blog because this is for my ICT class. I study at AIS. I am really happy all the time because I dont usually get mad. I am really smart. My favorite subject in school is Social studies because I love SS. My favorite thing is game because it makes me unboring. I was born in HCMC. I like ICT alot because it helps me understand more about the PC and I will know more things when I grow up. ICT really helps me alot.
2) The advice I give is to type very fast and to understand everything that Mr michael is teaching because if you dont understand it is really hard, and if you type really slow then you have to do things slower than other people.
3) My goal for ICT this year is to understand morea about computers and to make good projects and presention iu this ICT class.
No comments:
Post a Comment