Wednesday, 18 April 2012

My letter

American International School
35 Nguyen Huu Canh
Ho Chi Minh City,
Vietnam
 April 19, 2012, 
Dear Invisible Children Charity,
      I have been watching the video of Kony 2012. I think it is a very good documentary and it is very emotional. After watching the video of Kony 2012, I felt a way that I have never felt before. I felt very sad for those kids who were forced to kill their parents, who were kidnapped to be in the LRA (Kony’s children army) and was very mean to those children. I now know more about Kony and I now know that he is a very evil person.
 I am writing this letter today to know more about Kony, to want to know what I don’t know about Kony. I will want to know more about Kony by asking a few questions.
·         Why are Kony doing these things to children?
·         What are the benefits+ advantages of doing these things to children for Kony?
·         What happens to Kony after he was captured?
·         Are the facts in the video true facts?
·         Why don’t you make actions but just uses awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment